Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blessed Be The LORD~~~There is NONE Like Him












Thank You Charlotte and Ginger for hosting this wonderful and blessed Spiritual Sunday,thanks both of you...








Thank you so much for stopping by my blog this week and sharing in worship with me of our Precious LORD Jesus
The photos below were taken while we were traveling in JOY (our mini van) on a business trip here in Iowa. If I'm not reading to my husband, you'll find me searching the skies :0)



Keep looking to His sky...Be ever watchful...




His Glory does shine soooo very brightly...
If there are any Prayer needs please DO let me know..I'd be honored to pray for you..My husband and I pray together every morning and night.. Praise God that He blessed me with such a man as Kent in my mid~age years. Thats strange Sisters, because I still feel like a little girl, that is, until I look in the mirror, or try to sit on the floor for very long ;0)
Yes, thank YOU Jesus, over and over again!!!

May you know, feel His Presence throughout your weekend and new week..and May His blessings continue on you and yours... Amen and Amen~~~Hugs Dena

8 comments:

  1. No matter what goes on...good or bad....knowing HIm makes all the difference. Loved this post.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel blessed! What a beautiful post. Thanks be to God! Have a happy Spiritual Sunday, Dena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures and the beautiful words as well....blessings to you on this Lord's day...God is a good God...all the time....praise his holy name....Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Keep looking to the sky." Beautifully illustrated with the photographs. And good advice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not sitting on the floor but getting up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and breathtaking at the same time. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dena,

    This is my first visit to your blog and I am thankful for the pictures and song you share. The words, "There is none like You..." echo in my mind; reminding me that our Lord is beyond comparison.

    Blessings and peace.

    MTJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those pictures are fantastic. I know what you mean about feeling young until you look in the mirror. I'm convinced the body ages but the spirit does not. Thanks for sharing this lovely post.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete